Hi neutrinos,

as per latest Neutron upgrades subteam discussion, we start to plan for a code sprint to push forward remaining M/early N bits for upgrades story. The main topic of the sprint will be the objectification of the core codebase (ports, networks, subnets…) though other upgrade aspects will also get some attention.

It will be held in Europe. Specifically, in Brno, Czech Republic, Red Hat office.

Dates: March 14-16.

I will work locally on getting all prepared for the event.

I created an etherpad page to track details on the sprint: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/code-sprint-neutron-objects-brno

For now, it’s almost empty, but I plan to add some details on traveling and accommodation options next week.

Cheers
Ihar