From: Steven Dake (stdake) [mailto:std...@cisco.com]
Sent: February-14-16 10:54 AM
To: Shiva Ramdeen
Subject: [openstack-dev] [magnum] Re: Assistance with Magnum Setup

Shiva,

First off, welcome to OpenStack :)  Feel free to call me Steve.

Ccing openstack-dev which is typically about development questions not usage
questions, but you might have found some kind of bug.

I am not sure what the state of Magnum and Keystone is with OpenStack.  I
recall at our Liberty midcycle we were planning to implement trusts.  Perhaps
some of that work broke?

I would highly recommend obtaining yourself an IRC client, joining a freenode
server, and joining the #openstack-containers channel.  Here you can meet with
the core reviewers and many users who may have seen your problem in the past
and have pointers for resolution.

Another option is to search the IRC archives for the channel here:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-containers/

Finally, my detailed knowledge of Magnum is a bit dated, not having written any
code for Magnum for over 6 months.  Although I wrote a lot of the initial code,
most of it has been replaced ;) by the rockin Magnum core review team.  They
can definitely get you going - just find them on irc.

Regards
-steve