Vladimir,

Obviously, there will be regressions in other scenarios. However, it's
better to catch them now. We have not much time before FF, and it'd be
better to merge such features as early as possible, and do not wait
for merge hell a day before FF.

The thing we need to know is that BVT is green, and that means most
developers aren't blocked.

Thanks,
Igor