On Friday, 26 February 2016, Ben Nemec <openst...@nemebean.com> wrote:

> Interesting!  So this could conceivably be another consumer of the API,
> right?  A sort of CLI UI?

Yup, essentially. I'm not sure if there is demand for such a thing. I found
it to be quite a nice experience to switch between it and working on the
CLI (compared with switching to a browser).

It has the advantage of being relatively easy to write as it has access to
the environment and Python clients.