Igor,
please note that this is pretty much not like update of master node which
we had in 8.0. This is minor _update_ of CentOS from 7.1 to 7.2 which team
tested for more than 2 months already.

We don't expect it to require any additional efforts from core or qa team.

Very important thing is that CentOS 7.1 which master node is based now
don't get updates any longer. Updates are only provided for CentOS 7.2.

So we'll have to switch CentOS 7.1 to CentOS 7.2 anyways.

We can do it now for more or less free, later in release cycle for higher
risk and QA efforts and after the release for 2x price because of
additional QA cycle we'll need to pass through.

Regards,
Igor Marnat