Eric,

For now, we test Cinder API with some concurrency only with Rally, so, IMO,
it's reasonable get more scenarios for API races fixes.

It's not a hard task to implement new scenarios, they are pretty simple:
[11] and [12]

[11]
https://github.com/openstack/rally/blob/master/rally/plugins/openstack/scenarios/cinder/volumes.py#L535
[12]