On 03/03/16 23:12, Jonathan Proulx wrote:

To go a little further down my wish list I'd really like to do be able
to offer a standard selection of security groups for my site no tjust
'default', but that may be a bit off this topic.  Briefly my
motivation is that 'internal' here includes a number of differnt
netblock some with pretty weird masks so users tend to use 0.0.0.0/0
when they don't really meant to just to save some rather tedious
typing at setup time.

+1 - I've seen some clouds do this as part of their account creation process. bug ?