Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On 03/09/2016 09:47 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
Jeremy Stanley wrote:
On 2016-03-08 15:13:40 -0500 (-0500), Corey Bryant wrote:
[...]
I'm only seeing neutron-vpnaas-8.0.0.0b3.dev1.tar.gz on
https://tarballs.openstack.org/neutron-vpnaas. Do we need an
update there?

After some investigation, it appears your tarball jobs were broken
up until https://review.openstack.org/288930 merged to fix them.
Unfortunately 8.0.0.0b3 tagged a commit several days prior to that,
well back into the window where your tox.ini broke on attempting to
generate a tarball. An 8.0.0.0b4 release at or after the point where
the above fix merged should produce a normal tarball again, but I
don't know if that's sane with respect to the current release
schedule.

Could we retrigger a neutron-vpnaas-tarball job pointing to the
8.0.0.0b3 tag so that the tarball is properly generated and uploaded ?

No, since the tox.ini file used in that version is broken and thus the
job fails.

Oh, I see.

Probably simpler to skip it then... RC1 should be just around the corner and distros can use the master.tar.gz if they really need a tarball right now.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)