On 09/03/16 12:26 -0500, Doug Hellmann wrote:
It's time to start opening the stable branches for libraries. I've
prepared a list of repositories and the proposed versions from which
we will create stable/mitaka branches, and need each team to sign off on
the versions. If you know you intend to release a bug fix version in
the next couple of days, we can wait to avoid having to backport
patches, but otherwise we should go ahead and create the branches.

I will process each repository as I hear from the owning team.

openstack/glance_store 0.13.0
openstack/python-glanceclient 2.0.0

These 2 look good!

Thanks, Doug!