On 03/11/2016 02:22 PM, John Garbutt wrote:
Hi,

It has been greatly rewarding serving you all as Nova PTL over the
Liberty and Mitaka cycles. I thank you all for the support,
encouragement and advice I have been given over the last year. I
really appreciate that. (That's british speak for "I love you all", or
something like that).

I don't plan on standing for the Newton cycle. I think its a good time
for someone to bring fresh energy, ideas, and drive to help keep Nova
driving forward. I have enjoyed my time as PTL, as such, I would
consider standing again. We have a good number of folks stepping up to
lead different parts of the project. I hope we can grow that effort,
and I hope to continue to be part of that.

I aim to continue contributing to Nova (I hope to be in Austin, and I
hope to write some code again soon). I will certainly make time to
ensure a smooth transition to the next PTL.

Thanks a ton for your leadership over the last cycles, John, really appreciated!

Best,
-jay