From:   Zhenguo Niu <niu.zgli...@gmail.com>
            <openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Date:   03/14/2016 07:04 PM
Subject:        Re: [openstack-dev] [horizon] PTL noncandidacy

David,

Thanks for your commitment and leadership, really appreciated all the help
from you!

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 5:41 AM, Diana Whitten <hurgleburg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
  David,

  I don't envy the person who has to fill these shoes.  You've been
  amazing!

  - Diana

  On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 1:04 PM, Timur Sufiev <tsuf...@mirantis.com>
  wrote:
   David,

   It's sad news for us, and a well-deserved vacation from bureaucratic
   hassles for you! Will try hard to not break Horizon in your absence.