Hi all,

Due to some changes where my focus is needed, I will not have time to keep
driving Glance's stable maintenance nor continue my efforts in Glance
release management.

I hope/believe that this shift of focus is temporary in nature and that I
will still have time to participate on reviews, bugfixes, backports etc. as
part of Glance development. I just will not have time to put in the efforts
these liaison duties will need and I feel it would be wrong towards the
community to keep the expectations for such.

I know that we have brilliant people in the community to drive these
efforts forward and I'll be helping where I can.

Thanks for you all who have been helping with these efforts over past
cycles.

Best Regards,
Erno jokke_ Kuvaja