Hello,

When deploying Sahara, Sahara docos suggests to increase max_allowed_packet to
256MB,
for internal database storing of job binaries.
There could be hundreds of job binaries to be uploaded/created into Sahara,
which would then cause the database to grow as well.
Does anyone using Sahara encountered database sizing issues using internal db
storage?

It looks like swift is the more logical place for storing job binaries
(in our case we have a global swift cluster), and this is also available to the
user.
Is there a way to only enable the swift way for storing job binaries?

Thanks,

Jerico