On 18/03/16 14:15 +0000, Amrith Kumar wrote:
As we were working through reviews for the Mitaka release, the Trove team was
trying to track groups of reviews that were needed for a specific milestone,
like m-1, or m-3 or in the recent days for rc1.

The only way we could find was to have someone (in this instance, me) ‘star’
the reviews that we wanted and then have people look for reviews with
‘starredby:amrith’ and status:open.

How do other projects do this? Is there a simple way to tag reviews in a
searchable way?

When we needed this in Glance, we used one of these 2 options:

1) Topics: We changed reviews topics accordingly based on the milestone:
(glance-RC1, glance-RC2, glance-M1, etc)

2) Commit Message: We used this to tag priority reviews for the cycle. This was
less effective, TBH and I wouldn't recommend it.

I know there's a gerrit feature that is, AFAIK, not released yet that adds
"hashtags" to gerrit. Basically the ability to add tags to reviews and search
them.

I'm not a huge fan of the starring option but I can see how that could work for
other folks. One thing in favor of starring patches is that it's persistent
across PS.

Flavio

--
@flaper87