Matt Riedemann <mrie...@linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:

I'd like to propose tonyb for stable-maint-core. Tony is pretty much my day to day guy on stable, he's generally in every stable team meeting (which is not attended well so I appreciate it), and he's as proactive as ever on staying on top of gate issues when they come up, so he's well deserving of it in my mind.

Here are review stats for stable for the last 90 days (as defined in the reviewstats repo):

http://paste.openstack.org/show/491155/

Tony is also the latest nova-stable-maint core and he's done a great job there (as expected) and is very active, which is again much appreciated.

Please respond with ack/nack.

Absolute ack.

Ihar