On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 05:17:09PM +0000, Adrian Otto wrote:
> Marcos,
>
> Great question. The current intent is to backport security fixes and critical
> bugs, and to focus on master for new feature development. Although we would
> love to expand scope to backport functionality, I’m not sure it’s realistic
> without an increased level of commitment from that group of contributors.
> With that said, I am willing to approve back porting of basic features to
> previous stable branches on an individual case basis.

According to stable branch policy, features are not valid backports[0].

Of course, Magnum[1] doesn't have the stable:follows-policy tag[2], so
perhaps you're free to do whatever you want here. :)

// jim

[0]
http://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/stable-branches.html#appropriate-fixes
[1] http://governance.openstack.org/reference/projects/magnum.html