With the merging of last bits of changes of fuel-openstack-tasks[1],
fuel-remove-conflict-openstack, and
fuel-refactor-osnailyfacter-for-puppet-master-compatibility [3] a lot of
the files structure relating to tasks has changed in fuel-library.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/fuel-openstack-tasks
[2]
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/fuel-remove-conflict-openstack
[3]
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/fuel-refactor-osnailyfacter-for-puppet-master-compatibility

With fuel-remove-conflict-openstack:

You will now see that we are heavy into removing the ::openstack:: module
from fuel-library, manifests logic that was here has been refactored into
the task. Some stubs where left and you should expect more cleanup and
removal in Newton

With fuel-refactor-osnailyfacter-for-puppet-master-compatibility:

We now have separated the task entry point from the most of the puppet in
the task. Given any task the entry point is an include stub, while the
meaty puppet is in a corresponding class.

if we had an example task:

  osnailyfacter/moduler/globals/globals.pp

the guts will have moved to:

  osnailyfacter/manifests/globals/globals.pp

and will live in a class

  class osnailyfacter::globals::globals {
    <contents of original osnailyfacter/modular/globals/globals.pp>
  }

and the task entry 'osnailyfacter/moduler/globals/globals.pp' will contain

  include ::osnailyfacter::globals::globals

And finally, with fuel-openstack-tasks:

We have moved task definitions (tasks.yaml), entry-points, manifests,
etc... related to installing openstack from osnailyfacter to
openstack_tasks. This also includes the Puppetfile definitions for
puppet-openstack modules. They will remain in fuel-library module in
Mitaka, and will most likely become their own module in Newton. In addtion
to them being moved, we have also left stubs for the old entry points
(updated to the new include location) in osnailyfacter, they will be
removed in Newton.

for example:

  osnailyfacter/manifests/roles/*
  osnailyfacter/modular/roles/*