Greetings,

Please, be informed that the source code of Nailgun API extension has
landed to the designated repository [1]. Project was code named
'tuning-box'. We are working to integrate it into the build and testing
systems provided by Fuel infra. I suggest that the FFE can be closed.

I'd like to thank the community for the trust you've put in us. Hope we
laid a foundation for more flexible and modular architecture for the future
Fuel versions.

Sorry for the delay with this heads up.

[1] https://git.openstack.org/openstack/tuning-box.git

--