Hi all,

I would like to propose a new tab in "Access and security" web page.

As you know, keystone offers an OAUTH plugin for authentication. This means
that third party applications could access to OpenStack cloud resources using
OAUTH. Now, this is possible using the CLI but there is nothing (AFAIK) in
Horizon.

I would propose a new tab in "Access and security" web page to manage OAUTH
credentials. As usual, this new tab would have a list of OAUTH crendentials
with buttons to approve and remove them.

Please see a simple mockup here
https://mferminl.web.cern.ch/mferminl/mockups/horizon-oauth-mockup.png

Comments, suggestions... are very welcome!

Cheers,
Marcos.