Hi all,

Eli Qiao has been consistently contributed to Magnum for a while. His
contribution started from about 10 months ago. Along the way, he implemented
several important blueprints and fixed a lot of bugs. His contribution covers
various aspects (i.e. APIs, conductor, unit/functional tests, all the COE
templates, etc.), which shows that he has a good understanding of almost every
pieces of the system. The feature set he contributed to is proven to be
beneficial to the project. For example, the gate testing framework he heavily
contributed to is what we rely on every days. His code reviews are also
consistent and useful.

I am happy to propose Eli Qiao to be a core reviewer of Magnum team. According
to the OpenStack Governance process [1], we require a minimum of 4 +1 votes
within a 1 week voting window (consider this proposal as a +1 vote from me). A
vote of -1 is a veto. If we cannot get enough votes or there is a veto vote
prior to the end of the voting window, Eli is not able to join the core team
and needs to wait 30 days to reapply.

The voting is open until Thursday April 7st.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Approved/CoreDevProcess

Best regards,
Hongbin