On 01/04/16 20:03 +0300, Mikhail Fedosin wrote:
Hi Flavio! Thank you for the clarification.

   I do realize that I missed both meetings and that logs from one of them are
   not
   complete. I apologize if I've misinterpreted the intentions here. I do
   think
   engaiging with DefCore as early in the process as possible is good but I'd
   also
   like to clarify the intentions here before this escalates (again) into more
   confusion about what Glance's future looks like.

I want to tell you that the intention of the DefCore meeting was not to confuse
more on the work, rather it was to get clarity on all the constraints that we
are stuck with. Currently we intend to keep our focus on interoperability
issues this cycle - API hardening being our first priority, along with early
adoption from Murano and Community App Catalog.

And also I want to assure the community that Glare is being developed
consistent with the API WG principles and in such a way that it could be
included in DefCore at the appropriate time.

Awesome!

I think reaching out to Defcore is the right thing to do. Glad that was the
intention and that we're on the same page.

Thanks for clarifying, Mike!
Flavio

Best regards,
Mikhail Fedosin