Hi Chaoyi,

Thank you for team mtg every week.
One day, we may need to discuss about trust relationship considering
secure connection and no-latency issue between top and bottoms over
BGP across ASs, in short between DCs.
Any thought would be appreciated as usual.

Cheers,
Shinobu

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 6:24 PM, joehuang <joehu...@huawei.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> We have a very good discussion about cross OpenStack L2 networking last
> week: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/TricircleCrossPodL2Networking
>

> Let’s continue the discussion and other topics in this weekly meeting.
>

> IRC meeting: https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=openstack-meeting on
> every Wednesday starting from UTC 13:00.
>

> Agenda:
>
> # Cross OpenStack L2 networking
>
> # pod scheduling
>
> # Reliable aync. Job
>
> # Link: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/TricircleToDo
>

> If you  have other topics to be discussed in the weekly meeting, please
> reply the mail.
>

> Best Regards
>
> Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )

Email:
shin...@linux.com
GitHub:
shinobu-x
Blog:
Life with Distributed Computational System based on OpenSource