+1 from me. Thanks for your work Anton and congrats! ;-)

Imre

On 04/05/2016 12:24 PM, Dmitry Tantsur wrote:
Hi!

I'd like to propose Anton to the ironic-inspector core reviewers team.
His stats are pretty nice [1], he's making meaningful reviews and he's
pushing important things (discovery, now tempest).

Members of the current ironic-inspector-team and everyone interested,
please respond with your +1/-1. A lazy consensus will be applied: if
nobody objects by the next Tuesday, the change will be in effect.

Thanks

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/ironic-inspector/60