If you are subscribed to bug notifications from Trove, you'd have received a
lot of email from me over the past couple of days as I've gone through the LP
bug list for the project and attempted to do some spring cleaning.

Here's (roughly) what I've tried to do:

-    many bugs that have been inactive, and/or assigned to people who have not
been active in Trove for a while have been updated and are now no longer
assigned to anyone

-    many bugs that related to reviews that have been abandoned at some time
and were marked as "in-progress" at the time are now updated; some are marked
'confirmed', others which appear to be no longer the case are set to
'incomplete'

-    some bugs that were recently fixed, or are in the process of getting
merged have been nominated for backports to mitaka and in some cases liberty

Over the next several days, I will continue this process and start assigning
meaningful milestones for the bugs that don't have them.

There are now a number of bugs marked as 'low-hanging-fruit', and several
others that are unassigned so please feel free to pitch in and help with making
this list shorter.

Thanks,

-amrith