Designate is adding support for viewing the status of the various
services that are running.

We have added support to our openstack client plugin, but were looking
for guidance / advices on what the actual commands should be.

We have implemented it in [1] as "dns service list" and
"dns service show" - but this is name-spacing the command.

Is there an alternative? "service" is already taken by keystone, and if
we take "service-status" (or other generic term) it will most likely
conflict when nova / cinder / heat / others add support of their service
listings to OSC.

What is the protocol here? First to grab it wins?

Thanks

- Graham

1 - https://review.openstack.org/284103