On Fri, Apr 08, 2016 at 03:14:33PM +0200, Thierry Carrez wrote:

[...]

> Long term I'd like to remove the summit pass perk (or no longer link
> it to "one commit").

Agreed.  FWIW, I recall discussing this in the hallways of the Paris
Summit, and suggesting something like 3-5 commits and someway to also
include aspects like meaningful investigative comments in bugs, root
cause analysis / providing reproducers, etc -- they're not sexy, and
won't result in commits, but damn sure are valuable, as we know.

> It will likely result in a drop in contributors numbers
> (gasp), but a saner electorate.

It certainly deters the 'do-just-enough-to-get-a-pass' people;
if that means less contributors, so be it.

--
/kashyap