Yes, I think it would be good to have a summit session on that. However,
before the session, it would really be helpful if the folks with proposals
got together and/or reviewed each other's proposals, and summarized their
findings. You may find after reviewing the proposals, that eg only 2 are
really different. Or they several have merit because they are addressing
slightly different issues. That would make it easier to
present/discuss/decide at the session.

--ruby