On 04/12/2016 12:45 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
> I've stubbed out the newton design summit etherpad wiki so people can
> start populating this now.
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Design_Summit/Newton/Etherpads

Keep in mind we still haven't fully addressed all the consequences of
the wiki spam event from February. If you have never before had an
account on the wiki you won't be able to create one. If folks can
partner up and help out others that are having wiki account issues that
would be great.

We hope to continue to make progress on the wiki security issue and to
discuss it at summit.

If folks get really stuck with the wiki, please talk to us in
#openstack-infra.

Thanks Matt,
Anita.