On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 03:15:42PM +0800, Kenny Ji-work wrote:
> Hi all,​
>     The nova hooks facility will be removed in the future, now
> what's the recommended method to add custom code into the nova's
> internal APIs? Thank you for answer!

The point of removing it is that we do *not* want people to add custom
code into nova's internal APIs, so there is explicitly no replacement
for this functionality.

If you have a use case that Nova does not currently address, that is
broadly useful then you can propose a blueprint/spec to explicitly
support this in Nova, rather than doing it out of tree via a hook

Regards,
Daniel