Sean Dague <s...@dague.net> writes:

> Bummer. This gets used a to figure out the state of things given that
> zuul links to the console even after the job is complete. Changing that
> to the log server link would mitigate the blind spot.

Yeah, we know it's important, which is why we're working on getting it
back, but will take a little bit of time.  In the interim, rather than
linking to a dead URL, I removed the links from the status page
altogether.  However, if it would be better overall to link to the log
server (which will result in 404s until the logs are actually uploaded
at the end of the job), we could probably do that instead.  I'm sure
we'll get questions, but we could probably put a banner at the top of
the page and we may get slightly fewer of them.

-Jim