Hongbin,

Both of approaches you suggested may only work for one binary format. If you
try to use docker on a different system architecture, the pre-cache of images
makes it even more difficult to get the correct images built and loaded.

I suggest we take an approach that allows the Baymodel creator to specify a
docker registry and/or prefix that will determine where docker images are
pulled from if they are not found in the local cache. That would give cloud
operators the option to set up such a registry locally and populate it with the
right images. This approach would also make it easier to customize the Magnum
setup by tweaking the container images prior to use.

Thanks,

Adrian

On Apr 19, 2016, at 11:58 AM, Hongbin Lu