On 4/23/2016 8:20 AM, Amrith Kumar wrote:
Folks,

Changes [1] and [2] blacklist Routes 2.3 in Mitaka and Liberty. They've
been cherry picked from a change that merged in master.

I would like both changes merged so I can then make corresponding
changes in Trove, and then make a Trove (Mitaka) bug fix release.

Thanks,

-amrith

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/298486/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/298488/

Is this even still needed? Trove should be using upper-constraints in liberty, mitaka and newton as of [1]. And Routes in upper-constraints is capped at 2.2 in liberty and mitaka.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/aca90168f52169afb36500d6af77723b1a707008

Matt Riedemann