Djimeli Konrad wrote:
My name is Djimeli Konrad a second year computer science student from
the University of Buea Cameroon, Africa. I am GSoC 2015 participant,
and I have also worked on  some open-source projects on github
(http://github.com/djkonro) and sourceforge
(https://sourceforge.net/u/konrado/profile/). I am very passionate
about cloud development, distributed systems, virtualization and I
would like to contribute to OpenStack.
[...]

Hi Konrad,

Welcome to the OpenStack Community ! It may take a bit for the Glance project team to answer to your email as a lot of us were traveling to Austin last week for the OpenStack Summit. I'm sure they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)