I'd like to lock the tag version in certain branch. One branch only support
one
distro release.

For example, the mitaka branch only build on Trusty and the master/newton
branch
only build on Xenial.

So, the branch and OS matrix should like ( fix me and the ?)

          Ubuntu     CentOS     Debian      OracleLinux
Liberty    14.04        7          ?             ?
Mitaka     14.04        7          ?             ?
Master     16.04        7          ?             ?

this is enough and easy to maintain.

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 1:14 AM, Mauricio Lima <mauricioli...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Which will be the default when kolla begin to support xenial? Xenial or
> Trusty?
>
> One proposal is to support both, at least in this beginning and just do
> some checks to get which version that the user is using.
>
> Regards,

Regards,
Jeffrey Zhang
Blog: http://xcodest.me