> On 06 May 2016, at 03:00, Christopher Aedo <ca...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 9:15 PM, Renat Akhmerov <renat.akhme...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Cool, feel free to communicate with us on adding Mistral assets into the
> > catalog.
>
> Of course!  We started a blueprint for the related tasks[1] and hopefully
> myself or someone from the Mistral team will be able to take a few of the
> first steps soon.  I think Mistral workflows would be a really useful
> addition to the Community App Catalog so I'm excited to drive this effort.
>
> One of the sessions I saw at the summit really impressed me.  "Using
> OpenStack to clean up after itself"[2] was really cool to see.  Is that
> example worflow used during the demo available somewhere?

Yes, that was an awesome presentation. For now, it’s an internal IBM effort but
Todd Johnson from IBM now wants to contribute notification event trigger into
Mistral so that everybody could do similar cool stuff based on OpenStack
events. The spec is being discussed at [1].

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/308664/
<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/308664/>
Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia