On 2016-05-11 08:49:39 -0400 (-0400), Emilien Macchi wrote:
[...]
> TripleO Jobs are going to be red from Today 1 pm UTC until
> tomorrow hopefully.
[...]

Note that the _probable_ outcome is that jobs will simply queue in
Zuul, and then the TripleO test cloud will begin to churn through
the backlog once it comes back online. However depending on how
viable it is when it returns to service, it's also possible a lot of
those jobs might just fail while unanticipated complications get
worked out. Also if we end up needing to restart Zuul for some
reason, we likely won't preserve the check-tripleo and
experimental-tripleo backlog.
--
Jeremy Stanley