The release team has recently landed a change to the script that
generates the automated release announcement emails send to
openstack-dev and openstack-announce when a project is released [1].

Based on feedback we received before and during the summit, we have
changed the subject lines to replace the "[release]" tag with "[new]",
so that folks subscribing to release team messages like this one will
have less volume and folks who want to see messages about new releases
will be able to see only those messages.

Please update your email filters accordingly.

Enjoy,
Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/312762/