Le 09/05/2016 16:16, Peter Stachowski a écrit :
Hi Amrith,

We’ve had a lot of ‘new’ tests enabled for py34 in the last week – from
your results you can see it’s running 6x the number of tests (although
it’s taking 8.5x as long).  It looks like python3 isn’t as fast as
python2.7?  If so, we may have to do something wrt the ‘dangling-mock’
detector code so that the tests run faster (I believe we can optimize it
now that all the tests have moved over to the new paradigm).

I opened a bug to collect information about this issue:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/trove/+bug/1582257

Victor