I agree with Lucas on this. From my recollection the initial reason for
ironic-lib was to get rid of the duplication in code between openstack/ironic
and openstack/ironic-python-agent. So it seemed like an internal usage library
to me.

I think we should add warnings to that effect until such time that we want to
make it more official library with a stable API.

John