On 05/12/2016 08:20 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
Hi,

During the recent weeks, we've noticed that some features would have a
common challenge to solve:
How to share informations or files between nodes, during a multi-node
deployment.

Some additional examples are the haproxy backends, which should be dynamically built from the nodes hosting a particular service or the list of rabbitmq nodes, which should be distributed to all nodes hosting a service depending on rabbitmq.

While not the cleanest approach, I was thinking about plugging an 'allNodesConfig' output in the service templates. I'll try to put up a WIP unless people has better ideas.
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA | IRC: gfidente