Greetings guys,

  there is a duplication of code within openstack/osops-tools-monitoring
and openstack/monitoring-for-openstack projects.

It seems that m-o-f became part of o-t-m, but the former project wasn't
deleted. I was just wandering if there is a reason for the duplication (or
fork, considering the projects have different core group maintaining each)?

I'm assuming that m-f-o is just a leftover, so can you guys tell me what
was the reason to create one project to rule them all (eg.
openstack/osops-tools-monitoring) instead keeping the small projects
instead?

Thanks in advance for answer,
Martin

--