On 05/26/2016 11:20 AM, Shtilman, Tomer (Nokia - IL) wrote:

Hi

Does keystone has any plugin/extension for oauth2 authentication (keycloak in our case)

We would like to integrate keystone with an external oauth2 system in this way:

1/ Credentials / being sent to keystone

2/ Keystone will interact with external oauth2 server to validate and fetch user details,tenant(project),roles etc.. (no endpoints) and will generate a token

Keycloak supports SAML2, which I've confirmed works using mod_auth_mellon and Federation on the Keystone side. We are working on confirming ECP. I think ECP is the only viable Federation CLI approach for Keycloak right now, but we might be pleasantly surprised.

3/ Token will be used from this point , token will need to be validated with oauth2 through keystone until expiry

Any thought/insights will be highly appreciated

Thanks