Hi Congress team,

Quick question for anyone. Is there a spec for fields in congress.conf file? As
of Liberty this has to be tox-generated but I need to know which conf values
are required vs optional. The generated sample output doesn't clarify that.
This is for the Puppet Module and JuJu Charm I am developing with the help of
RedHat and Canonical in OPNFV. I should have Congress installed by default (for
the RDO and JuJu installers) in the OPNFV Colorado release in the next couple
of weeks, and the congress.conf file settings are an open question. The Puppet
module will also be used to create a Fuel plugin for installation.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T