Dear Eli Qiao,

>@Higgins team
>I workaround it by naming them as "higgi-api" and "higgi-cond" (seems no
magic in "-i")
>Also, the api-port number as "9517", any comments?

We should update the regex.
s- should be updated to ^s- @
https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/master/lib/swift#L163

 "[[ ,${ENABLED_SERVICES} =~ ,"s-" ]]" should be updated to [[ ,
${ENABLED_SERVICES} =~ ,^s- ]]"
(this regex is still not tested, but regex update will work, this or that
way)

I will update this for swift soon in devstack after discussing with swift
team.

So, you can continue with higgins- as service name.

Please let me know in case I missed, something else, you wanted to point.

Best Regards,
Sheel Rana