On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 8:39 AM, Timur Sufiev <tsuf...@mirantis.com> wrote:

> The root cause of Horizon issue has been identified and fixed at
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/321639/
> The next steps are to release new version of django-openstack-auth library
> (which the above fix belongs to), update global-requirements (if it's not
> automatic, I'm not very into the details of release managing of openstack
> components), update horizon requirements from global requirements, and then
> merge the final patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/321640/ - this
> time into horizon repo. Once all that is done, gate should be unblocked.
>
> Optimistic ETA is by tonight.
>
> On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 10:57 PM Timur Sufiev <tsuf...@mirantis.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Horizon contributors,
>>
>> The test job dsvm-integration fails for a reason for the last ~24 hours,
>> please do not recheck your patches if you see that almost all integration
>> tests fail (and only these tests) - it won't help. The fix for
>> django_openstack_auth issue which has been uncovered by the recent devstack
>> change (see https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1585682) is being
>> worked on. Stay tuned, there will be another notification when rechecks
>> will become meaningful again.

Thanks for working on this. It will help us eventually get to a devstack
where keystone and potentially the rest of the API servers are listening on
paths rather than on ports. I had to fix a similar issue in tempest.

To request a release send a review with to update
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/releases/tree/deliverables/mitaka/django-openstack-auth.yaml
with the new library version and commit hash. You'll have to create a new
yaml file for newton since there hasn't been a release yet.

--
- Brant