Hi,

Great news - Vitrage (OpenStack RCA service) was accepted into the big tent
yesterday, in the TC IRC meeting[1].

Thanks to everyone who participated in this huge effort of creating a whole
project from scratch in a little more than 6 months.

Now, with the wind in our sails, we invite you to join us on our exciting
journey. New contributors are more than welcome to suggest blueprints,
participate in the discussions and write code. All relevant information and
contact info is detailed in Vitrage wiki page[2].

Thanks,
Ifat.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/320296
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Vitrage