Mark Voelker wrote:
On Jun 1, 2016, at 12:27 PM, Armando M. <arma...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
To the best of my knowledge none of the *-aas projects are part of defcore, and
since [1] has no presence of vpn, fw, lb, nor planned, I thought I was on the
safe side.

Thanks for checking.  You are correct: LBaaS, VPNaaS, and FWaaS capabilities
are not present in existing Board-approved DefCore Guidelines, nor have they
been proposed for the next one. [2]

[2] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/defcore/tree/next.json

Thanks for the quick check! So this is clear from a Defcore perspective. Let's continue discussing on the review, and sorry for the noise :)

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)