fyi

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Kilo version of Kolla
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 16:01:59 +0000
From: Steven Dake (stdake) <std...@cisco.com>
To: Paul Bourke <paul.bou...@oracle.com>, POLAKU, CHANDRA <cp6...@att.com>
CC: VENKATSUBRAMANIAM, SHRINATH <sv3...@att.com>, prabhu...@cognizant.com <prabhu...@cognizant.com>

Thanks Paul for sharing!

Would you mind ccing the mailing list with this response (I'd do it, but
I'm not sure if this link is special internal or not).

On 6/3/16, 2:14 AM, "Paul Bourke" <paul.bou...@oracle.com> wrote:

Hi,

I think Steve summed things up pretty well including the challenges
involved in making Kolla deploy Kilo.

Our latest stable release based on Kilo is available at
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/openstack/linux/downloads
/index.html
and source code is available at
https://oss.oracle.com/git/?p=openstack-kolla.git;a=summary which you're
welcome to check out.

Beyond Kilo support many of our tweaks are related to Oracle provided
configurations such as support for Oracle VM server and using
mysqlcluster rather than galera which may or may not be of interest to
you.

Regards,
-Paul