Dear Openstack Dev Members:
I would like to install the Magnum on OpenStack to manage Docker Containers.I
have a openstack Liberty production setup. one controller node, and a few
compute nodes.
I am wondering how can I install Openstack Magnum on OpenStack Liberty on
distributed production environment (1 controller node and some compute nodes)?
I know I can install Magnum using desstack, but I dont want the developer
version,
Is there a way/guide to install it on production environment?
ThanksWally