Boris,

We use a common Keystone across all of our production environments; I
was running this against a new deployment we are working on making
production-ready, so I had specified OS_AUTH_URL to be the common
keystone.  There is no keystone deployed in this datacenter.

Is there a specific way I need to tweak Rally for that kind of setup?

Thanks,

--N.

P.S. Sending you the catalog under separate cover.